Colonial Pension Services
Colonial Pension Services brings a wealth of industry and jurisdictional knowledge with years of experience in plan set-up and administration. Our platform provides a flexible, cost effective, and full service pension solution for employers seeking a pension plan for their employees.
Why choose Colonial Pension Services
- Competitive rates of return
- Plan flexibility
- Customized investment options
- Retirement support and solutions
- Free accidental death and total disability cover
- Employee education
Providing the best investment strategies
Custodian provides flexible investment options to suit your specific needs.
- Group Pension Plans - Our group plans can allow each member to choose their own investment strategies based on personal risk tolerance.
- Segregated Portfolios - We can design a segregated portfolio where Colonial Pension Services in consultation with the plan sponsor, design and create an investment portfolio specific to your requirements.
- Cash/Treasury Management - Colonial Pension Services provides treasury and cash management services to corporate clients.
- Individual Investment Plans (IIP) - Our IIP provides personal investment choices for both retirement and long term financial planning needs.
- Segregated Portfolios - High net worth individuals may choose a segregated portfolio where Colonial Pension Services in consultation with the designated party, design and create and manages your own unique investment portfolio.
Ensuring your pension plan is in good health
Our in-house Investment Policy Committee (IPC) provides a disciplined and robust investment process for the investment management activities of our clients. The IPC sets strategic investment policy, conducts manager search and selection, and monitors manager performance and management of risk.
This allows us to offer the most competitive investment returns across all product lines, which enables us to assist in providing long-term financial security for your employees.
Assisting your employees to be retirement ready
Colonial Pension Services provides personalized guidance and support to our members through enrollment and pension review sessions and facilitates investment seminars with many of the world's well known and "best-in-class" investment managers and experts.
Our dedicated client services team meets regularly with our members to assist them in developing customized retirement plans to have the retirement they deserve.
Additionally, pension members can monitor their own retirement planning progress online at any time and make changes to their personal or investment profiles as needed. Members can use our online tools, including our user-friendly retirement calculator, to ensure that they are on track for retirement.
Colonial Pension Services (Bahamas) Limited is licensed as a firm (i) dealing in securities as agent, (ii) arranging deals, (iii) managing securities, and (iv) advising on securities by the Securities Commission of The Bahamas. Please review our General Information and Disclosures
for more information.